Saturday 16 December 2017

Quest for Christmas: Family Time

Louis and Rachel have now officially moved into their new flat, I can say that with confidence because I spent most of my morning helping them move furniture in. Mum came down too to ferry the stuff in between flats, but after all the work was done, we got the chance to sit down and enjoy lunch, and later dinner together.

Coming together as a family is always lovely, we talked Wallace and Gromit, what goes into great pizzas and Christmas traditions for us Durrants - many of which I have already discussed over the past weeks on this blog.

I'm getting ready to spend a bit more time with the family over the next few days now. I'm headed home briefly tomorrow so I'll get a chance to fully embrace that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment