Thursday 1 February 2018

Anxious Emailer

Email writing took up the bulk of my day, or rather worrying about writing emails. Long story short, I may have two potential upcoming jobs where the dates could clash - I want to do both of them if possible but I still don't have confirmation on one of them so it's a little hard to make plans. Had to call my Mum up for a little life advice session, but we came up with a plan and I sent off a good little email which yielded a really positive response. It was the best possible outcome of the situation and it just goes to show that I often worry about a whole load of nothing sometimes.

Rebecca came back flaunting the results of her DiSC test which she took at work to get a better understanding of her personality. It did sound a bit like a precursor to a Scientology thing at first, but while she was reading back the report it was hard not to agree with a few points it made about her - she ended up in the 'C' band in case anyone familiar with the test is interested.

And in other news, I bought a silicone spatula after hearing I was actually going to be paid a little more for my last job than I expected. I'm going to be making tiramisu tomorrow so I'll need every bit of help I can get scraping the bowl clean. I mean I could do it with my fingers, but then I'd just have to eat all the tasty bits leftover in the bowl... And boy, wouldn't that be a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment