Monday 12 February 2018

Double CV Day

Hit the CV game pretty hard today and happily applied for two more jobs in Bristol. Wrote some really short and punchy covering letters to go with them too so I'm very pleased with how they read. Seeing as I had about an hour before I got off the metaphorical clock, I decided to put some time into brainstorming my next video, and I've settled on a pretty fun topic. I spoke a bit about it with Daniel and we had a mini spitball session over it - plus its always nice to talk games.

I'm headed Eastward to Clacton on Sea tomorrow for another days filming, we are there to get coverage of people who voted for Brexit which will be... Interesting. Especially because we'll be making fun of them. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment