Monday 19 February 2018

Sore Throat Blues

Moped around the flat a bit today since I woke up feeling rather wretched. Sore throats always make me a bit glum and I found it a little harder to commit to doing some work than usual, at one point I even decided to watch a bit of daytime TV and I think that just made me feel even more sorry for myself.

I got another video idea that I am slowly building up, I actually have a full structure for the script already which is amazing so I'm just putting some meat on the skeleton. Turnaround for it should be much quicker than my last one, but I'll actually be rather busy this week traveling to and from London for the shoot. I'm already feeling unnecessarily grumpy about the prospect of hopping on a MegaBus tomorrow evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment