Saturday 24 February 2018

Taking it down a Gear

Just another lazy Saturday. Seeing as I'm likely to get a bit busy over the next few weeks, it was nice to just take it easy with Rebecca and enjoy the day at our own pace. She even cooked something from the recipe book I got her for Christmas - some lemon chicken dish with some crispy potatoes, went down a treat too. Going to be using some of the left-over lemon in another attempt at making buttermilk for some bonafide US pancakes tomorrow morning, pumped for them.

In other news, I just hit over 100 Twitter followers which is a cool little milestone to pass. That and Pinkman's Bakery also shared the video I made of their Sourdoughnut on Facebook, meaning it's now out there for the world to see and enjoy. It's nice knowing that the small portfolio video I made has been seen by a fair few folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment