Friday 2 February 2018

Games, Charity and Tiramisu

Had a craving to go outside for a bit today so I met up with Mark for a cheeky Friday lunch at Spice Up Your Life, a street food curry place which is pretty dang great. May be heading out with him sometime next week to sample some more VR for some techie fun times. Watch this space for a dorky picture of me with a VR headset soon.

Daniel flagged up one of the best gaming deals I think I've even seen. The Humble Bundle put up Dark Souls 3 (A game I've been wanting for a while now) up for the lowest rice I've ever seen it along with a few extra goodies. Plus, some of the money goes to charity, feeling pretty good about myself AND I've got something good to play over the weekend.

Rebecca's folks are popping down tomorrow too and as a small way of saying thank you to them for letting me stay at theirs for the filming last week, I've made a tiramisu! It's chilling in our fridge right now and I've got a feeling this will be a good one (I know because I licked the bowl). Already looking forward to serving some of it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment