Tuesday 20 February 2018

Cancellation Blessing

Scrambled around a fair bit last week in order to reschedule a driving lesson and it ended up landing on this morning. While I was glad to squeeze it in, my cold meant I wasn't really feeling up to it and it meant I'd be rushing around packing for going to London tonight. Imagine my delight then when my instructor messaged me saying he woke up with his own stonking cold and had to cancel the lesson. Dream come true that. It meant my day was much more leisurely overall and I even got a chance to do some brainstorming for a creative project that was floating around in my brain last night.

I'm down in London now, prepping for a shoot near Downing Street tomorrow afternoon. I reckon its gonna be a real good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment