Friday 9 February 2018

Guilt and Time Travel in The Sexy Brutale

Manic rush to get myself all ready for heading to London this evening but I think I pulled it all off. Most importantly, I managed to get my new video all done and dusted, I put it up earlier this afternoon and I'm pretty chuffed with it. Pleased to present 'Guilt and Time Travel in The Sexy Brutale'



A few hours later I got a comment on Twitter about the video... From the co-founder of the game studio that made the game!


I want this turned into a fridge magnet, really blown away by the fact someone involved in the games development was interested in watching my video, glad he had a sense of humour about criticism too. I sent him a message back in good faith too, this is the most rock and roll I've ever felt on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment