Thursday 22 February 2018

Competitive Rock, Paper, Scissors

Attended a group interview for a local youth magazine first thing this morning, we did a real range of activities too from competitive rock, paper, scissors to pitching a group article idea. I thought I came across alright during the process, but maybe a little overshadowed by a few of the slightly larger personalities in the room. I got an email much later on this evening informing me that I wasn't successful and wou;dn't move further through the interview process which was a bit of a bummer.

On the plus side, my recent filming jobs have offered me a few more days at their offices in the run up to the next shoot, wouldn't have been able to say yes to that opportunity if I hadn't received the rejection notice so it's not all bad!

It also feels like my cold is in full force, my nose is all bunged up and I feel rinsed out, totally ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment