Thursday 15 February 2018

Happiness is a Warm Email

Got an email back from a job I applied for last week offering me an interview! It was for a content creator position at a local youth magazine so I think I'd slot in perfectly, funny how a little email can really brighten your day.

Otherwise I've just been keeping my head down with some small projects I've got going on. Another internet personality asked me to do a collaboration video with me a few weeks back and that is finally starting to come to fruition. I think the writing phase will begin soon, but for now I've just been re-playing our selected 'retro game' which is Starfox Adventures. I remember loving it as a kid, but going back to it now I can start to see an awful lot of cracks in it, least there's plenty to discuss for a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment