Thursday 20 September 2018

10 Days on the Trot

Today marks the last day of continuous shifts for me. I just finished up 10 back-to-back working days at Coffee Number 1 and I actually cannot wait for my day off tomorrow. It wasn't just making coffee that kept me busy today though, I stepped into the offices of Creative England for an informal chat to follow up an application I sent them. Technically this wasn't an interview but rather and introductory talk about the role so we could each gauge how suited I'd be for the role. Fingers crossed I hear something positive from them, I'm due to get word sometime next week.

After the interview I pecked at the keyboard for a bit to prep my new video, I ended up shitting my eyes for a bit and I noticed that I was starting to nod off! Couldn't believe how shattered I was. I'm gonna have a nice relaxing weekend to recover though.

No comments:

Post a Comment