Monday 17 September 2018

Happy Birthday Louis 2018

Wrapping Louis' Birthday present this afternoon was a bit of a mission. I had to literally lug it back from the post office before taking it out from numerous cardboard boxes. Amazon clearly drew inspiration from Russian Dolls on that front. Wrapped it and walked it over to Louis a bit later and he was pretty stunned to unwrap the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection. Its a present that I've always been meaning to get Louis and now that I have a bit of income, I could justify getting it for him.

We went out for a very late lunch and a beer at a Greek take-away place and played a bunch of games until the early evening. While it may not have been the biggest Birthday he's had in a while, I at least hope my company made it a little more joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment