Tuesday 18 September 2018

Puddings a Plenty

Got into work extra early this morning so I could get the upper hand on the open. Went to go do my first job (grinding beans for the filter coffee) and the grinder just didn't turn on. I was so tired I didn't even want to waste the energy stressing about it so I got the team leader to sort it out once she got in since she'd dealt with that kinda thing before.

Got home to an email from the most recent job I applied for and they are already looking to have informal chats with potential candidates, I was lucky enough to make the shortlist! Going for that on Thursday afternoon now.

The good stuff kept rolling in too, our Bake Off treats this week were on top form. Rebecca made some very cute sticky toffee puddings, first time she'd ever made them too and they came out great. Rachel prepped individual trifles for everyone and they were delicious too. I'm certainly all puddinged out now as I feel like I'll be rolling into work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment