Tuesday 25 September 2018

They see me Cinnamon Rollin'

I gave Rebecca my provisional driving license to hold onto for the film last night in case we got ID'd. Semed pretty harmless to leave it with her then but I was cursing that choice as I sprinted down to her office to get it from her before my driving lesson today. Shame my lesson turned out to be a bit ropey, I just could not do any of the maneuvers right this time around, it very nearly got to a point where I felt embarrassed for myself.

My bake-off night bake went a little better though. To honour Spice Week I made a batch of cinnamon rolls which turned out a lot better than I expected. Hadn't made anything like them before either so I was really chuffed with how they came out. I did take a picture of them, but on review of the photo I realised it was far too blurry to post, that and we've eaten all the rest so you'll just have to let you imagination fill in the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment