Friday 7 September 2018

Weekend Day Dreamer

Finished up my first week at the new job after clearing up after a truly massive crowd of kids that descended upon the shop like a swarm of locusts. They were chucking paper airplanes and making a fair old ruckas, it fell to me to clean up the bombshell of crockery they left behind. My coworker wearily informed me they come in every Friday so I can look forward to that again next week...

No matter now though since Rebecca and I are in Newbury to celebrate my birthday weekend. Got the Beer Festival to attend tomorrow afternoon followed hanging out with plenty of old friends.

Just wanted to say a quick 'Hello' to Grandma Margaret. I just got off the phone with her after arriving in Newbury and she told me that she's become a regular reader of my blog. If you're reading this Grandma, then I hope you have as lovely a weekend as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment