Tuesday 4 September 2018

Cake Week

I was reminded of a line from Mark Kermode that never fails to make me chuckle. Whenever he's not a big fan of a film he says 'It's like slamming your finger in a car door'. I can now empathise with that feeling a little closer after today since I managed to sandwich my pinky finger in between the dish washer door at work. While it wasn't massively painful at the time, I'm now getting a small bruise under the nail, I'm reminded of it whenever I put even a ounce of force on it.

Louis, Rachel and Rebecca and I have all decided to embrace the Bake-Off season as we've arranged to have group viewing sessions of the show while dining on week-relevant bakes. Since it was cake week, we each prepped a cake to eat while watching - it was about as quaint as you can imagine. Even Louis didn't put up too much resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment