Monday 3 September 2018

Coffee Number 1

Started my work at Coffee Number 1 down on North Street today.  Think they gave me a woman's apron though, I don't think the men's uniform stipulate that I should wear a pinny. I soldiered on though, learning how to use the til and how to close up the cafe for after hours. Time went a little slow today, but once I learn the ropes proper I'm sure the days flow will move in my favour.

In the meantime, my PlayStation is getting plenty of use, we've just rigged it up to play Netflix and Amazon stuff so we basically have a smart TV now. Played plenty of games on it too and I just finished Uncharted 4, I hadn't played the previous games since first year but this new installment put a real smile in my face. Especially the ending which plays out as a love letter to the fans. Not sure what to play next now...

No comments:

Post a Comment