Wednesday 26 September 2018

Captain Spirit - Exploring Escapism

Oof, my day at work went on a little longer than it needed too. Closing the shop just took ages this time around, and it didn't help that we had to take a swarm of bins along a lane and up the road. Ended up getting in a fair bit later than I anticipated, Rebecca was zonked too after her day at work so we did what any tired and hungry couple would do: get takeaway. By the time the driver turned up, I'd already gotten into my pajamas to get cosy, so I grabbed the food while dressed down. DOn't thing the delivery guy minded, he's probably used to clientele like me.

The take-away gave me just enough time to finish up my latest video too! You can see my latest video all about the wonderful game 'Captain Spirit' just below. If you like the look of it then go ahead and get it, seriously, the game is 100% free to download and it was one of the best games I've played all year.


No comments:

Post a Comment