Tuesday 21 May 2019

Interrailling Day 11 - Moody Mountains

Not as much to say today since it was a pure travel day. We left Vienna bright and early and pulled into Ljubljana in the early evening. Spent most of the journey reading and now I can happily say I've finished 2 books since starting the holiday. I turned the last page on The Midwich Cuckoos as we pulled out of Salzburg and proceeded along what they say is the loveliest rail journey in Europe, after seeing the views of the Austrian hills and snowcapped mountains it's hard to disagree.



Our latest Air B&B is a bit quirky too, you need to ascend a tiny staircase so you can crawl into the bed space, no standing room up their so its pretty cosy. Also tried my very best to cook a small meal using only two hobs and some tiny kitchen utensils, bit of a mission but can now say I've prepped a meal in a tiny, tiny kitchen. A kitchenette-ette if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment