Monday 6 May 2019

Plenty of Parents

Got a double whammy of parents visiting my coffee shop. First of all Mum and Dad popped in for drinks with Louis and Rachel in tow, a few hours later Rebecca and her parents dropped by for coffee too. Neither party had ever seen me at work before and now both came in on the same day! If only it wasn't so damn busy I could have had a little chat with them but every time I stepped off the line a new person joined the queue, asking for some difficult order.

A pair of running trousers arrived in the mail today too, Dad secretly sent over a pair to me, unfortunately they didn't get here in time for the run but I'm very grateful for them - really comfy too, haven't actually taken them off since trying them on. I was chopping up veggies in tracksuit bottoms to help Rebecca prep a very tasty salad for dinner, her eyes were judging my outfit but I felt like the king of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment