Friday 10 May 2019

Twas the Night Before Interrailing

Was a real faff finding a place that did Czech Koruna. I was planning on a really easy morning getting in and out of town super fast, in reality I spent nearly two hours running between shops making some last-minute purchases. Finding EU to UK power adapter this time of year proved taxing too since they were sold out everywhere, apparently everyone else is going on holiday too. Though it took a little longer than expected, I'm now all packed and ready to start interrailing! Rebecca and I weighed rucksacks, to my smug delight we found I have the much lighter bag. This is a blessing and a curse though as I can already feel Rebecca scheming over what she can sneak into my bag.



 She's certainly not looking too pleased with her carry weight...



As a small side note I got a real boost of motivation for my YouTube endeavors after the studio that produced My Child Lebensborn posted my video review of their game on Twitter. In practice that only boosted my view count by half a dozen, but its the principle that counts in my eyes, so rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment