Tuesday 7 May 2019

Plethora of Pastry





Left work with an abundance of croissants so I thought I'd pass some pastry to Louis and Rachel. Louis was suspicious when I called him up to offer free food, but he always sounds a little trepidatious over the phone. I got home to calm the nerves of an equally anxious Rebecca as she pondered over what to write in her covering letter, she's on the hint for a new job and is having some motivational difficulties in writing applications. Between the two of us we wrote a damn good set of cover letters though and I've got my fingers crossed for her.

Had my last day of work before I go gallivanting around Europe, weirld enough I somehow rolled an extra 3 days off thanks to a lucky rota. Got some writing/video making to do tomorrow mostly, wanna get one more small one out before going away so I'm doing a quick review of a little game I played a few weeks ago, should end up being a good little video and a great portfolio piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment