Friday 3 May 2019

Revelling in Fleabag

Whipped up a really mean curry for tea tonight, really got the knack for cooking rice properly now (thank you Gordon Ramsey) Now that I'm living away from my parents I can actually enjoy mango chutney, historically I only got the dregs of the stuff whenever we had it as a family but now I could take a bath in chutney if I wanted. Slowly making our way through Fleabag too, got one more episode until we finish series 1 and the whole style and story is starting to homogenize which is very satisfying - really digging it now.

As a little side note, I set up a little Just Giving page to drum up some money for the Samaritans for my 10K run on Sunday. A handful of lovely people have already sent me bits of money in various ways and I just wanted to share the page here just so it got a little more coverage, plus its another excuse to show off the top-tier poster I made for the cause. Link is just here if you want to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment