Wednesday 8 May 2019

My Child Lebensborn

Hunkered down at my desk to push out my latest video, a review of the mobile game My Child Lebensborn. Tried to keep this one short and sweet and as a result it features some of my most concise writing which I'm pretty chuffed with. The game initially flew under my radar since it was an Iphone exclusive for a fair old while but it's just found its way onto the Google Play Store so now literally anyone can go out and get their hands on this little gem of a mobile game if they fancy.


Outside of editing, I helped Rebecca streamline her packing for our interrailing trip. The concept of packing light was once pretty foreign to her but I think she's got the measure of things now, I daresay she's even got a bit of extra room should she need it. I'm doing my packing tomorrow and with any luck it'll go just as smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment