Thursday 16 May 2019

Interrailling Day 6 - Prague to Krakow

Had a slow and lazy morning waking up and packing our stuff away so we could venture to the next city on our list. Before we headed out though we took one last look around Prague and the Old Town just so we could really appreciate it.


We hopped on our train and settled in for an 8 hour journey, lucky for me I had my kindle loaded up with several books so I got comfy and got reading. Been attacking Catch-22 for a lot of the trip so far and I can happily say I finished at the halfway point of our train trip - need to figure out what I want to read next now!

Arrived in Krakow about half 10 in the evening, weary from travelling we threw our bags down in our very swanky Air B&B and begun planning our day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment