Tuesday 25 August 2020

A Wild Goose Chase

Big order of business at work today was going on a wild goose chase. Some post got misdelivered and I was brought on to help try and find it. I called up Hermes's customer support, I called three places it could've ended up at and everything was a dead end. On a blind hunch, I tried the very first place I called again and begged them to recheck the mail... Turns out it had been there all this time. All I could do was shake my head while sounding congenial over the phone.

Otherwise, I did some cool stuff today. I put up around 80 storyboard pages across a panoramic corkboard and did another mail run. Plus, I'm doing a bit of party organizing for a little work shindig later this week, really looking forward to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment