Saturday 8 August 2020

Farewell Fridge

Feels like I did loads today, but mostly I just moaned about the heat. We all headed up to Hengistbury Head to drink in the breeze and the views. Then Dad and I dealt with the old fridge that's been in this house for longer than I remember. I had no love for it though, especially after some nefarious yellow liquid spilt onto me while we hauled in to the tip. Got a fancy new fridge here now that I'm actually a bit jealous of. Last but not least we met up with a Uni friend who was also in Bournemouth for the weekend. We sat in the garden and had a very brief chat with him before he dashed off to his next social call. Though it was a short stay, it was undeniably pleasent to see a familiar face after lockdown - here's hoping that'll become a much more regular occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment