Tuesday 11 August 2020

Photoshop and Pilates

 Back to writing for me so I finished up what could well be my last Sick Critic article for a while. I submitted the first draft then got to work on photoshopping the supporting images which took the remainder of the day, one or two of which are actually chuckle-worthy. I did learn just how toasty our spare bedroom/office gets in the middle of the day though, even with a constant stream of ice water at my disposal, I was simply sweating far too much for most of the day... Perfect timing then to try out my first ever pilates session! I rolled out my mat next to Rebecca and tuned into a live session from the comfort of my own living room. The session though was anything but cosy as I stretched muscles I forgot I had. I felt wreaked by the end, but in a good way. I won't be necessarily be jumping to join another workout, but it has got me a little more fitness conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment