Sunday 30 August 2020

Crystal Bearers

Squeezed in a bit of time this Sunday to finish the script for my next video. I was so stoked after finishing it I jumped right into recording my voice over, which turned out to be a total nightmare. Noisy neighbours, dead batteries and a dry throat all stood between me and my recording, I flew in the face of that adversity and I've already cut all my dialogue into sequence. So glad I did that too, the hardest and most time consuming part is behind me, now I get to do the fun, creative side which I can bash out over the next few days.

Louis and Rachel popped round tonight too, mostly so Louis and I could go on a nostalgia trip by playing the newly released remaster of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, but also to share my schnitzel recipe with them. Louis even said it may be the best one he's ever had which is pretty high praise - always room for improvement in my opinion, but I appreciate the sentiment. This marks my third big social function in under a week and I've noticed I've been fairly withdrawn during all of them. Perhaps I'm a little tired from work, I just don't want to come across as rude or disinterested while chatting, but I'm ever conscious that I've got less and less interesting things to say as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment