Saturday 29 August 2020

There and Back Again

Took the bus to the site of last night's office part so I could pick up some bits and pieces, though an early morning spanner got lodged into my morning plans. There was no one at the office reception to let me in, so first thing I had to do was drive back home to pick up a key card I had knocking around and head back again. Did a bunch more driving around this morning, including heading out to a Thai restaurant for lunch to pick up a giant order for everyone in the office - a rewarding meal after a turbulent morning.

After work I struggled again with the buses and waited 30 minutes for one to arrive and take me to a friends house for dinner and board games. We hadn't seen them properly since lockdown started so it was lovely to just hang out with them again. Got introduced to an adorable board game called Everdell. I came joint last, but still found myself grinning at all the whimsical illustrations. Looking forward to the weekend now!

No comments:

Post a Comment