Friday 7 August 2020

Kimchi Burgers

 Raced to the beach today to beat the punters, not just for Covid reasons, but to get a good spot too. For the first time this year I plunged into the sea and even deigned to try floating on my back, something I've always been dreadful at.

Once I'd rubbed every last grain of sand out from between my toes my attention shifted towards making a stunning dinner. Rebecca and I hit the high street to pay a butchers and a Korean supermarket a visit to get the bits for some kimchi burgers. Dad and I lit the fire while he reminiscened about the age of the BBQ (it's older than me and still capable of feeding a family). Rebecca rustled up some sweet potato wedges for us, and bless her, the first batch got a little too crispy. Still, we pulled through and delivered a tasty dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment