Tuesday 4 August 2020

Pepper Pocket Rocket

Packed my bags, ready to go on a brief Summer family holiday. Rebecca and I will be heading to Bournemouth early tomorrow morning for a small break from home life. Though we've both been cooped up at home, neither of us have really stopped to enjoy some proper time off for quite some time so we're looking forward to kicking back.

Just before that though we had to muscle through one last day of work. I spent most of it seriously racking my brain for new lines for Louis' vegetables but kept hitting dead ends. I stuck with my work schedule for the most part, but came up pretty short compared to some other days. Win some, you lose some I guess. I did at long last get to try one of my home grown chili peppers, I sliced it up and mixed it into some couscous, then immediatly wished I hadn't. These things are pocket rockets! I'm chuffed I have access to some DIY spice, but I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with a whole bunch of hot chilies after a while. Maybe I need to look into freezing ore drying them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment