Sunday 3 January 2021

Bye Bye Christmas Hols

My work bag is packed so I'm ready to hit the ground running tomorrow. Well actually, I'm working from home tomorrow minus a brief detour into our studio to drop off some print outs, but otherwise my first day back on the beat will be (hopefully) gentle. Got a tiny backlog of emails to chase up, plus old receipts to reconcile. No doubt there'll be taxis to book and problems to solve, but that's what I'm here for. I had stars in my eyes while dreaming about how I'd spend the final day of the Christmas hols. Mostly though I did what I've been doing for the past two weeks, enjoying the pace of life and curling up on the sofa with Rebecca. Day wasn't wasted by any stretch, just wish I'd planned something a bit grander to do before marching back into the world of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment