Wednesday 27 January 2021

Its Gotta Come Off

Almost since the beginning of the year I've been mulling over the thought of growing put my beard. 3 weeks in and my facial hair was looking pretty good. However, I always get to this stage and then realise two unavoidable truths. 1) Rebecca hates it when I have anything longer than stubble and 2) I don't possess any tools to maintain a beard in the long term. With a heavy heart I picked up my razor and shaved it all off, which was much harder to do with a dinky razor than I remembered.

With my sharp new look I was ready to work from home again today, mostly I was coordinating the passing over of the Birthday bits I bought yesterday. Apparently everyone but me forgot about the present so I had to do some poking before it finally got to the right person. The card went down a treat though and by the sounds of it the Birthday girl had a good one, despite having to manage a very busy set today.


No comments:

Post a Comment