Tuesday 26 January 2021

Magic Wi-Fi Man

Brought in the latest batch of brownies I made, I passed on a good handful of them to the people in the crew who cut my hair as a way of saying thank you. They went down a treat, everyone who had a bite was very complimentary. But before my head got too big I popped out to do my afternoon post run, which morphed into a internet handyman run where I went to attempt to fix the wi-fi of our second studio. I don't really know if they expected me to magically improve their upload speed, but it was good that I showed my face - it gave the impression we care about their predicament. Rounded off my daily duties by buying more Birthday treats for a crew member, only as I write this I realise my day was just about spreading the love. I hope my actions made everyone else's day a mite brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment