Saturday 30 January 2021

Dropping F Bombs

Games with the boys is quickly becoming a weekend prerequisite. Ghost hunting was on the agenda today which we got way to overconfident in, the final round tested our sanity in ways we couldn't even predict. So after getting our heart rate to a place previously exclusive to marathon runner, we thought we'd chill out with some friendly games of Rocket League (or car football for the uninitiated). Instead, the adrenaline kept flowing like wine. 

We got swept up in a match that was nail- bitingly close, at the last possible second we lost the game which made me shout obscenities at the top of my lungs. It was also at this precise moment that Rebecca, plus her parents on a video call, decided to drop in and see how I was doing. Gosh, I went tomato red I was so embarrassed, but that only added to the hilarity of the game. Been a long time since I felt such a litany of emotions, that the power of a good gaming session.

No comments:

Post a Comment