Saturday 16 January 2021

Meaty Movie

Have an appetite at the moment for a meaty film. One that will fill me right up with it's content and characters and wow me with its screenplay. So naturally I turned back to the Corn Brothers and inexplicably I somehow managed to convince Rebecca to watch No Country for Old Men. Took me right back to going to the cinema with Dad to watch it way back when, and probably when I was too young to see it too. I always think back fondly on seeing movies at the tiny screen at the Corn Exchange. Saw some of my most cherished films there. Maybe I'm just feeling sentimental as I haven't been to the cinema in about a year now, miss that feeling of anticipation when the BBFC certificate comes up after the screen gets wider and walking out the theater while the credit music twinkles in the background. First thing I'm doing when lockdown is legit over is watch something at the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment