Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pity Haircut

Felt fortunate today that all my jobs were quick and easy fixes. Someone had a problem, I solved it end of story. The only exception being a cherry picker I've been slaving over recently to get hired in time finally turned up on our construction site, except it wasn't a cherry picker at all, it was a scissor lift. I rolled my eyes, made a call and even got that sorted quickly, not that it should have happened din the first place, but still it's all good.

I was summoned to the hair and makeup truck later on this evening, a few of the crew members took pity on my Photoshop loss yesterday and offered me a haircut - I jumped at the suggestion. They lopped off 6 months of growth and now I feel like a new man. Half scared Rebecca when I walked through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment