Friday 29 January 2021

Meet 'n Greet

Plenty of running around took place this morning. I was driving up and down between our studio and our equipment hire place to do some odd jobs, what other kind of jobs exisit in my industry? In the mimiddle of it all I carved out a time slot for my interview for what could be, my next gig. It was more on the 'meet 'n greet' side of interviews which suites me fine, we had a small chat about the project and I effectively ended it by insinuated I was their guy. Fingers crossed anyway. I'll know sometime next week.

The afternoon was busy for me too. Felt like every department suddenly dropped a big shopping list on me to sort out. Lots of sudden travel plans were made, all of which required movement orders which I'm rather good a knocking out. A final dash took us into the weekend, something I idolize from each Monday but now its here I hardly know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment