Thursday 28 January 2021

Welsh Wanderer

Drove over the Severn Bridge today for my first foray into another nation since lockdown begun last year. Mind you, I didn't go especially deep into Wales, we're only filming there for the next day or so, but I got to see the Welsh dialect on signs and it felt 'so exotic' to me. I had to make a trip to the supermarket at one point and I made the foolish decision to announce that fact, immediatly people were giving me shopping lists and errands to run for them. Obviously I was glad to be of help, but I begun to question my generous nature while I was stood in the soft drinks aisle waiting behind swaths of elderly Welsh folk as they studied the difference between 'Diet Coke' and 'Coke Zero'.

Tomorrow morning I have an interview/meet and greet with what could be my next job in the industry. I'm keeping my fingers crossed of course but I'm really keen to hear more about the project - full interview debriefing here same time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment