Thursday 10 June 2021

Cabinet Build

Had a slightly more involving day at work. Morning was spent making signs to direct people to our new office space, this wasn't my first signage rodeo so I think I smashed it - even got to employ some 'you've gone too far' signs to help people out a bit. The entire afternoon on the other hand was spent building two filing cabinets. Anyone who's done any kind of all metal flat pack building will shudder at the previous sentence, without a doubt, it was the worst self-build I've ever done. Everything was friction fitted, but every mid step would undo my work, there's nothing more demoralizing than having to retread steps on a furniture instruction manual. 3 hours later, they were all built and set in the right spot. They'll stand as a monument to my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment