Sunday 20 June 2021

Regular Spotter

Lateish last night I bpight myself a pair of shoes online, I was only a little bit disturbed to find them on my doorstep 13 hours later. Been a very long time since I've had a new pair but I've got a new set of everyday shoes that'll do me very, very well while I'm working. Took them out for a test walk up North Street to visit the Sunday market (snagged some very snazzy looking sauerkraut kimchi too) before heading into my old cafe and saying 'hi' to my old work chums. Even bumped into one of my favourite regulars I hadn't seen since before lockdown - I was flattered they recognized me even with the mask on. Funny to think I was basically a member of the North Street community back then, now I just make telly.

Some chores needed tending too latterly. Rebecca kindly packed down the living room and kitchen before the works started, I just had to lift everything upstairs. Our spare room is looking rather crammed now while the living room echo's when you sneeze. Already I'm yearning for normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment