Tuesday 8 June 2021

Deskless

Book my Covid vaccine! Getting my jab this time next week so that's something to look forward to. My work day was spent building a lot of notoce board on wheels to go into our new office space. Once I was all done my boss noted how me and the other Runner didn't have desks and kinda laughed it off. I stayed silent as they chuckled to themselves and I think that registered as a little bit later they at least offered me a temporary desk. It wouldn't be a nice wooden one with a drawer, instead its an IKEA no-nonsense table. Consider my blessings counted.

I arrived home to an uncharacteristicly groggy Rebecca. Moments after I asked how she was she leapt up from the bed and was sick in the toilet. I acted as her ward for the evening, rubbing her back, making her tea and readying the bucket for any late night vomit visits. Hope she feels better soon... And that it's not contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment