Wednesday 30 June 2021

Boiler Pipes

Whoever thought consolidating 3,000 words of notes was going to take almost a full day of work? Well, a whole day in between making people coffee and doing other office odd jobs that is. Whittled the word count up to 3,600 now, I know that sounds unproductive, but it doesn't read like a finger painting session now.

I forgot to say that the building work on our house has begun as of last week. Lot of disruption in aid of a good cause. We've basically put our entire living room into the dining room, so now there's cosy, cramped canal boat vibes in there (once you're sat on the sofa it's fine). All the work is to ensure we never get damp again basically, especially after we got a bit water blister patch in our living room last year... though our builder chap seems to have found the cause for that: a massive crack in our boiler pipe! Guess it's good to get the issue identified, though every new problem just looks like money walking out of my account. Just got to keep telling myself I'm technically adding property value to the place when it's selling time. At least that helps me sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment