Thursday 17 June 2021

Suffering Subway

Infamously my least favourite part of my new job is having to get the whole office their lunches. Now imagine how tightly my body seized up when I head them all mulling over getting Subway... So yes, I was recruited in to getting a few people customs built sandwiches while holding up the whole queue at the shop. Then I had to make a separate trip out to a different place to get the other half of the office a Pret A Manger lunch. I'd complain more, but that was only the part of my day which challenged me, the final three hours were spent trying to look busy which I hate doing. It just feels like there isn't a whole lot for me to sink my teeth into at the moment. So instead I looked at recipes online and remembered how much I used to enjoy cooking. Maybe this weekend I'll dare to make something I'm passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment