Sunday 13 June 2021

The Walk Redux

 It was the last visiting day for Rebecca's parents, which can only mean one thing... We do 'The Walk'. The infamous trudge along Bristol's Harbourside, the same route we've been doing for the past few years or so. I don't even think any of us particularly enjoy The Walk anymore, it just makes us feel a little better after a weekend of restaurant food and nightcaps. 

Once Rebecca's parents hit the road we took a brief trip up to see another friend in her garden. Thankfully the sun calmed down a bit then so we just chatted in the soothing afternoon breeze. Now that I'm in bed I can already feel myself getting too hot to sleep. To this day I've never sussed a good way to keep chill on nights like this. Last two nights were ropey, fingers crossed I'll sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment