Wednesday 3 November 2021

Car Park Curry

A decidedly better day was enjoyed by all. Warmer attitudes aided by a manageable shooting schedule perked us all up. Funnily enough, my new gloves won the hearts of many of my coworkers and we're the unfettered talk of base for a hot minute this morning - maybe they were the good vibes we all needed.

I actually had a steady stream of work to get on with too which always helps, but I still had enough time to perform a Tarot reading on our 2nd AD. Someone recently purchased a Tarot set for our truck and it fell to me to digest and memorize all the cards, it was well worth it though because the lady I did the reading for left with a brand new lease on life. Maybe I got myself a nice little side hustle. 

Just before the sun set I was invited to share some homemade food with some of the Unit Driver's. One of their wives made a delicious curry with the most perfect level of spice I've ever experienced. As I stood in the Unit Base car park, huddled with the cool kids eating curry out of an open boot I felt very accepted. Those guys are big sharers and I'm delighted they want to always get me involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment