Monday 29 November 2021

Feeling 'Positive'

 Well folks, we had a good run. Almost made it to 2022 without contracting Covid. After being a primary contact with someone at work, two lateral flow tests and a PCR confirmed that I have Covid. Back to isolating from Rebecca in the spare room (at least I have a proper bed this time) and missing out on the last few days of shooting. My blood turned cold when that second little line turned up on the lateral flow test kit and I still feel like I'm spacewalking. Luckily I had the day off, I'd planned to go out and buy wrap gifts for a few people but instead I just silently played video games by myself in a bid to pass the time. I'm feeling a little ropey, a cold basically: bunged nose and tired eyes mostly. Just hope tomorrow is ok and I haven't passed it into Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment