Tuesday 23 November 2021

The Fun Jobs

 Got not one, but two of the fun jobs that you only get in my role. A member of cast wanted to buy the whole crew a little wrap gift and enlisted me to source close to 100 bottles of wine. In the meantime, our 1st AD is having her birthday on set tomorrow so I was tasked with sourcing a cake. Trouble is, she's a very fussy eater... So we got a plain Victoria Sponge, no cream, smooth jam and extra fresh fruit on top. Luckily, my go-to place we're willing to do a little favour for me - just hope they like it when it arrives! These tasks kept me occupied for the day though, it's always fun writing up little reports/debriefs for these types of things too. Booked the Birthday girl a table for 30 at a nearby restaurant too, guess I'll be one of many on a massive banquet table tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment