Saturday 6 November 2021

Paint Smearer

 Next housework job on our hit list: painting the bathroom. I typically make good use of the big paint roller when Rebecca and I split up the duties, suits my personality better I think - big immediate results with the roller. Though, I did managed to totally bodge the ceiling somehow, too much paint in the roller meant I applied too much Jasmine White and ended up smearing around the place rather than actually applying it. The first coat I did was embarrassing poor, luckily we managed to rectify it before I had to sleep knowing I'd messed up our bathroom beyond all repair. 

Wasn't all work this Saturday: games with Mark and Dan took place and a takeaway burger was quickly consumed. Feeling a little decompressed now, all I got to do is have a good Sunday, then I know I'll be fit to fight another Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment